Please wait, loading...
GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
Zip Code 42262 Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:2,854
- Number of Commercial Properties:19
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1998
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:1,464
- Total Residential Sales in 2019: 48
- % of those sales foreclosure related:98%
- Total Residential Sales in 2018:431
- % of those sales foreclosure related:0%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in 42262
While this is great for 42262, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in 42262
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
If you want to set yourself apart from every other real-estate professional, here's your chance.
Access any or all of the GeoData Plus features with a 30-day money back guarantee.