GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
BEVERLY HILLS CA Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:12,987
- Number of Commercial Properties:712
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1958
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:3,765
- Total Residential Sales in 2021: 1,714
- % of those sales foreclosure related:0%
- Total Residential Sales in 2020:1,897
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in BEVERLY HILLS CA
While this is great for Beverly Hills, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in BEVERLY HILLS CA
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!