GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of West Virginia Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:1,297,792
- Number of Commercial Properties:61,583
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1970
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:1,950
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 24,599
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:30,572
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in West Virginia
While this is great for West Virginia, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in West Virginia
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in West Virginia
Barbour Berkeley Boone Braxton Brooke Cabell Calhoun Clay Doddridge Fayette Gilmer Grant Greenbrier Hampshire Hancock Hardy Harrison Jackson Jefferson Kanawha Lewis Lincoln Logan Marion Marshall Mason Mcdowell Mercer Mineral Mingo Monongalia Monroe Morgan Nicholas Ohio Pendleton Pleasants Pocahontas Preston Putnam Raleigh Randolph Ritchie Roane Summers Taylor Tucker Tyler Upshur Wayne Webster Wetzel Wirt Wood Wyoming