GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area. Discover Utah state real estate statistics, data and reports below.
State of Utah Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:1,088,636
- Number of Commercial Properties:53,204
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1983
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,631
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 111,202
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:135,814
- % of those sales foreclosure related:1%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Utah
While this is great for Utah, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Utah
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!