GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of South Carolina Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:2,563,270
- Number of Commercial Properties:73,218
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1987
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,609
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 228,610
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:225,840
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in South Carolina
While this is great for South Carolina, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in South Carolina
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in South Carolina
Abbeville Aiken Allendale Anderson Bamberg Barnwell Beaufort Berkeley Calhoun Charleston Cherokee Chester Chesterfield Clarendon Colleton Darlington Dillon Dorchester Edgefield Fairfield Florence Georgetown Greenville Greenwood Hampton Horry Jasper Kershaw Lancaster Laurens Lee Lexington Marion Marlboro Mccormick Newberry Oconee Orangeburg Pickens Richland Saluda Spartanburg Sumter Union Williamsburg York