GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of Pennsylvania Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:5,241,576
- Number of Commercial Properties:262,235
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1960
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,128
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 278,074
- % of those sales foreclosure related:4%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:310,394
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Pennsylvania
While this is great for Pennsylvania, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Pennsylvania
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in Pennsylvania
Adams Allegheny Armstrong Beaver Bedford Berks Blair Bradford Bucks Butler Cambria Cameron Carbon Centre Chester Clarion Clearfield Clinton Columbia Crawford Cumberland Dauphin Delaware Elk Erie Fayette Forest Franklin Fulton Greene Huntingdon Indiana Jefferson Juniata Lackawanna Lancaster Lawrence Lebanon Lehigh Luzerne Lycoming Mckean Mercer Mifflin Monroe Montgomery Montour Northampton Northumberland Perry Philadelphia Pike Potter Schuylkill Snyder Somerset Sullivan Susquehanna Tioga Union Venango Warren Washington Wayne Westmoreland Wyoming York