Please wait, loading...
GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area. Learn more about Pennsylvania real estate data, reports, and statistics below.
State of Pennsylvania Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:5,118,327
- Number of Commercial Properties:252,794
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1961
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,052
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 62,721
- % of those sales foreclosure related:18%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:302,249
- % of those sales foreclosure related:1%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Pennsylvania
While this is great for Pennsylvania, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Pennsylvania
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
If you want to set yourself apart from every other real-estate professional, here's your chance.
Access any or all of the GeoData Plus features with a 30-day money back guarantee.