GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of Montana Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:809,382
- Number of Commercial Properties:32,882
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1978
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,300
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 33,227
- % of those sales foreclosure related:1%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:29,072
- % of those sales foreclosure related:0%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Montana
While this is great for Montana, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Montana
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in Montana
Beaverhead Big Horn Blaine Broadwater Carbon Carter Cascade Chouteau Custer Daniels Dawson Deer Lodge Fallon Fergus Flathead Gallatin Garfield Glacier Golden Valley Granite Hill Jefferson Judith Basin Lake Lewis And Clark Liberty Lincoln Madison Mccone Meagher Mineral Missoula Musselshell Park Petroleum Phillips Pondera Powder River Powell Prairie Ravalli Richland Roosevelt Rosebud Sanders Sheridan Silver Bow Stillwater Sweet Grass Teton Toole Treasure Valley Wheatland Wibaux Yellowstone