Please wait, loading...
GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area. Learn about Maryland state property data, reports, and statistics below.
State of Maryland Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:2,139,379
- Number of Commercial Properties:31,129
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1970
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,405
- Total Residential Sales in 2019: 77,228
- % of those sales foreclosure related:13%
- Total Residential Sales in 2018:163,198
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Maryland
While this is great for Maryland, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Maryland
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
If you want to set yourself apart from every other real-estate professional, here's your chance.
Access any or all of the GeoData Plus features with a 30-day money back guarantee.