GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
Penobscot County ME Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:45,394
- Number of Commercial Properties:2,669
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1954
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:1,863
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 1,489
- % of those sales foreclosure related:4%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:1,872
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Penobscot ME
While this is great for Penobscot County, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Penobscot ME
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Cities in Penobscot County
Veazie Bangor Bradford Bradley Brewer Carmel Charleston Clifton Corinna Corinth Dexter Dixmont East Millinocket Eddington Etna Exeter Garland Glenburn Greenbush Greenfield Twp Hampden Hermon Holden Howland Hudson Lee Levant Lincoln Alton Mattawamkeag Milford Millinocket Newburgh Newport Old Town Orono Orrington Plymouth Prentiss Twp T7 R3 N