GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area. Discover Indiana state real estate data, reports, and statistics here today.
State of Indiana Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:3,097,298
- Number of Commercial Properties:169,977
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1970
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:1,866
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 125,098
- % of those sales foreclosure related:5%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:238,811
- % of those sales foreclosure related:0%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Indiana
While this is great for Indiana, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Indiana
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!