GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of Indiana Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:3,124,436
- Number of Commercial Properties:193,519
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1971
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,001
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 243,051
- % of those sales foreclosure related:3%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:246,015
- % of those sales foreclosure related:1%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Indiana
While this is great for Indiana, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Indiana
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in Indiana
Adams Allen Bartholomew Benton Blackford Boone Brown Carroll Cass Clark Clay Clinton Crawford Daviess De Kalb Dearborn Decatur Dekalb Delaware Dubois Elkhart Fayette Floyd Fountain Franklin Fulton Gibson Grant Greene Hamilton Hancock Harrison Hendricks Henry Howard Huntington Jackson Jasper Jay Jefferson Jennings Johnson Knox Kosciusko La Porte Lagrange Lake Laporte Lawrence Madison Marion Marshall Martin Miami Monroe Montgomery Morgan Newton Noble Ohio Orange Owen Parke Perry Pike Porter Posey Pulaski Putnam Randolph Ripley Rush Scott Shelby Spencer St Joseph St. Joseph Starke Steuben Sullivan Switzerland Tippecanoe Tipton Union Vanderburgh Vermillion Vigo Wabash Warren Warrick Washington Wayne Wells White Whitley