GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of Illinois Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:5,164,900
- Number of Commercial Properties:185,242
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1966
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:3,125
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 344,407
- % of those sales foreclosure related:5%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:360,212
- % of those sales foreclosure related:3%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Illinois
While this is great for Illinois, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Illinois
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in Illinois
Adams Alexander Bond Boone Brown Bureau Calhoun Carroll Cass Champaign Christian Clark Clay Clinton Coles Cook Crawford Cumberland Dekalb Dewitt Douglas Dupage Edgar Edwards Effingham Fayette Ford Franklin Fulton Gallatin Greene Grundy Hamilton Hancock Hardin Henderson Henry Iroquois Jackson Jasper Jefferson Jersey Jo Daviess Johnson Kane Kankakee Kendall Knox Lake Lasalle Lawrence Lee Livingston Logan Macon Macoupin Madison Marion Marshall Mason Massac Mcdonough Mchenry Mclean Menard Mercer Monroe Montgomery Morgan Moultrie Ogle Peoria Perry Piatt Pike Pope Pulaski Putnam Randolph Richland Rock Island Saint Clair Saline Sangamon Schuyler Scott Shelby Stark Stephenson Tazewell Union Vermilion Wabash Warren Washington Wayne White Whiteside Will Williamson Winnebago Woodford