Please wait, loading...
GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area. Learn about Hawaii real estate statistics, data, and reports here today.
State of Hawaii Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:542,659
- Number of Commercial Properties:8,856
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1979
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:1,930
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 7,135
- % of those sales foreclosure related:11%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:44,946
- % of those sales foreclosure related:0%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Hawaii
While this is great for Hawaii, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Hawaii
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
If you want to set yourself apart from every other real-estate professional, here's your chance.
Access any or all of the GeoData Plus features with a 30-day money back guarantee.