GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of Florida Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:9,389,150
- Number of Commercial Properties:413,758
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1985
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,188
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 1,019,154
- % of those sales foreclosure related:3%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:1,000,189
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Florida
While this is great for Florida, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Florida
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in Florida
Alachua Baker Bay Bradford Brevard Broward Calhoun Charlotte Citrus Clay Collier Columbia De Soto Desoto Dixie Duval Escambia Flagler Franklin Gadsden Gilchrist Glades Gulf Hamilton Hardee Hendry Hernando Highlands Hillsborough Holmes Indian River Jackson Jefferson Lafayette Lake Lee Leon Levy Liberty Madison Manatee Marion Martin Miami-Dade Monroe Nassau Okaloosa Okeechobee Orange Osceola Palm Beach Pasco Pinellas Polk Putnam Saint Johns Saint Lucie Santa Rosa Sarasota Seminole Sumter Suwannee Taylor Union Volusia Wakulla Walton Washington