Please wait, loading...
GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area. Learn about Connecticut real estate statistics, data, and reports below.
State of Connecticut Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:1,202,648
- Number of Commercial Properties:36,557
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1961
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:3,273
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 21,168
- % of those sales foreclosure related:23%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:74,701
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Connecticut
While this is great for Connecticut, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Connecticut
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
If you want to set yourself apart from every other real-estate professional, here's your chance.
Access any or all of the GeoData Plus features with a 30-day money back guarantee.