GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area. Learn about Connecticut real estate statistics, data, and reports below.
State of Connecticut Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:1,202,648
- Number of Commercial Properties:36,557
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1961
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:3,273
- Total Residential Sales in 2019: 75,015
- % of those sales foreclosure related:6%
- Total Residential Sales in 2018:63,008
- % of those sales foreclosure related:8%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Connecticut
While this is great for Connecticut, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Connecticut
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!