GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
Cleburne County AL Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:13,207
- Number of Commercial Properties:363
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1980
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:1,551
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 0
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:0
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Cleburne AL
While this is great for Cleburne County, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Cleburne AL
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!