GeoData Plus has detailed property data for all 50 states. Enter in a state, county, city, zip code, or MSA for a market report in that area.
State of Alabama Property Data
- Number of Residential Properties:2,603,824
- Number of Commercial Properties:115,487
- Average Age of a Single Family Home:1983
- Average SqFt of a Single Family Home:2,104
- Total Residential Sales in 2020: 121,787
- % of those sales foreclosure related:3%
- Total Residential Sales in 2019:125,237
- % of those sales foreclosure related:2%
Median Sale Price of a Single Family Home in Alabama
While this is great for Alabama, GeoData Plus provides detailed property information for every residential and commercial property in Alabama
- The owner or owners of the property, and how to contact them.
- Building characteristics such as square footage and room count.
- Sales and mortgage history.
- Pre-foreclosures and auctions, both past and present.
- Sales comparables.
- Telephone numbers and more.
Try GeoData Plus with No Risk
Get Immediate Access &
A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Property Data for Counties in Alabama
Autauga Baldwin Barbour Bibb Blount Bullock Butler Calhoun Chambers Cherokee Chilton Choctaw Clarke Clay Cleburne Coffee Colbert Conecuh Coosa Covington Crenshaw Cullman Dale Dallas De Kalb Dekalb Elmore Escambia Etowah Fayette Franklin Geneva Greene Hale Henry Houston Jackson Jefferson Lamar Lauderdale Lawrence Lee Limestone Lowndes Macon Madison Marengo Marion Marshall Mobile Monroe Montgomery Morgan Perry Pickens Pike Randolph Russell Saint Clair Shelby Sumter Talladega Tallapoosa Tuscaloosa Walker Washington Wilcox Winston