Please wait, loading...
Enhanced Property Report for New York City
Posted on 03/31/2014 by Erik Wind
We’ve just released a new property report for New York City that, in addition to being a whole lot nicer to look at, is also full of useful information. Rather than listing out every new feature, we thought it would be easier to just link you to a sample so you can see it for yourself.
But for those who like lists, here’s what you can expect from the new report:
– Many properties now have multiple photos that you can toggle through like any other photo slideshow.
– Each property report has a map included in the report so you don’t need to navigate to a separate page.
– Full ownership summaries that include the owner of record, most recent buyers and any defendants on open liens.
– History of deeds, mortgages, mortgage satisfactions and other transactions going as far back as the 1960s.
– Customizable reports, allowing you to print only the sections relevant to you.
On top of that, the report is responsive and looks fantastic on your phone.
Don’t have a GeoData account? Try it out, risk-free, for 30 days clicking on this link. Within the first 30 days of using GeoData Direct, if it does not completely meet your expectations, simply send us a note. Let us know where we went wrong, and we will refund your purchase.