Entry to Mid-Level Technical Project Coordinator
Posted on 10/25/2018 by GeoData Plus
Location: Charlotte NC
Job Type: Full-time
As a technical project coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of software application developers, database administrators, and quality assurance analysts, support multiple projects, and gain insight into how the software application development process works. You will be an integral member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop your own skills.
Candidates will need to be detail oriented, a solid communicator, multi-tasker, with strong technical skills. The right candidate needs to be a quick learner and able to adapt to changing environments. This role will deal with multiple projects and priorities, in a dynamic team environment; candidates will work with other project team members as well as senior management to deal with many challenging situations. Candidates should be a highly motivated self-starters who can work with limited supervision but know when to ask for help.
- Provide detailed communication to various stakeholders (clients, developers, management, etc.) through both written and verbal correspondence.
- Use organization, communication, and troubleshooting skills to prioritize multiple assignments and meet project deadlines.
- Communicate clearly to and work closely with internal departments
- A technical background is preferred.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed according to deadline and specification.
- Maintain a detailed set of outstanding projects and tasks.
- Maintain ownership of issues through resolution
- Provide and request regular updates from and to stakeholders.
- Able to think strategically, create, and execute a plan effectively
- Enthusiastic about understanding and improving processes.
- A team player who can thrive in a diverse work environment and has a commitment to honesty, integrity and respect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Business Management, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Technology Management
- Excellent computer, organizational and communication skills
- Previous experience in a software development environment is preferred, but not required.
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Real estate experience and/or understanding is preferred, but not required.
Please send your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you are a fit for this role to employment at geodataplus.com. Include the best way for us to reach you. Applications without cover letters will be rejected.