Please wait, loading...
Entry to Mid-Level Marketing Coordinator
Posted on 10/25/2018 by GeoData Plus
Location: Charlotte NC
Job Type: Full-time
As a marketing coordinator, you will have the opportunity to gain and/or enhance in depth knowledge in the real estate market, and the role GeoData Plus plays in that market. You will be an integral member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop and enhance your own skills.
Candidates will need to be detail oriented, a solid communicator, multi-tasker, with strong technical skills. The role will deal with marketing to multiple verticals and channels. Candidates should be a highly motivated self-starters who can work with limited supervision but know when to ask for help.
Here is a list of the marketing activities the Marketing Coordinator shall be responsible for. While it is not required to have experience in all of these areas, experience in these areas is preferable:
- Email marketing
- Drip campaigns
- Content writing
- Social media strategizing
- Digital and/or print advertising
- B2B marketing, specifically toward real estate practitioners
- Event planning
- Market research
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Marketing, business management, business information systems or similar.
- Excellent technical, organizational and communication skills.
- Previous experience in some or all of the above listed responsibilities preferred, but not required.
- Real estate experience and/or understanding is preferred, but not required.
Please send your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you are a fit for this role to employment at geodataplus.com. Include the best way for us to reach you. Applications without cover letters will be rejected.